What We Do:
- Assist elders and persons with disabilities to remain at home and in their community.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLS) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLS) to eligible individuals.
- Offer services that include:
- Personal Care
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Cueing
- Transportation Coordination
- Comprehensive case management with our Case Manager
- Wellness Nursing visits from our Registered Nurse
GAFC Program Eligibility -
Program participants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- 22 years of age or older
- Insured by MassHealth Standard or another specified Senior Care Options and One Care Plans
- In need of daily assistance with personal care
- Approved by their physician and healthcare plan for personal care services
- Reside in “Clustered Housing” (i.e. subsidized apartment building)
This program is a MassHealth funded program that allows patients with the inability to pay, receive these services. This means that there is no money out of your pocket, Ever! It helps keep the money you earn in your pocket!